2) Go to premiere of movie version of my latest novel. Complain about casting of old, fat, balding George Clooney as protagonist (Hey, this is 2035. Shit happens.)
3) Get cameo role in Star Trek 37. Listen to 104-year-old William Shatner bitch about not being in it.
4) Write novel where character completes her/his bucket list. Then dies. Then comes back as a ZOMBIE.
5) Get caught stealing expensive necklace. Spend a few weeks in my mansion wearing ankle bracelet. Trade tweets with Lindsay Lohan about her new ankle bracelet.
6) Become huge fan of really cool TV series that premieres in September & DOESN'T get canceled by end of first season.
7) Buy very first genetically-engineered cat that talks. Listen to it bitch about not having opposable thumbs.
8) Read new Stephen King novel where bad things happen to good people in Maine and monsters are icky.
9) Vote for level-headed, non-partisan, intelligent candidate for President. Wake up from dream. Go to polls and vote for least objectionable a$$hole.
10) Write new blog post. Have paramedics treat me for shock when someone actually leaves a comment on it.